Deborah Garth Interior Design International (PTY) Ltd
Deborah Garth International (DGI) is a dynamic and innovative team of design, project management, retail and built environment specialists – uniquely positioned to deliver projects in Africa, Europe and the United Kingdom.
Vision, Mission & Values
We set you apart. At Deborah Garth International we strive for excellence in all that we do – integrating the modern and the timeless to ensure our clients are offered unique and relevant solutions that reflect their personal/corporate style and preference. Honesty – Simplicity – Customer Service
Design Services Offering
At Deborah Garth International, our service offering includes:
- Client Consultations
- Professional Intermediation
- Space Planning and Office Layout
- Concept Designs
- Interior Design Element Selection
- Design Concept Implementation
- Contractor and Supplier Selection
- Contractor and Supplier Intermediation
- Time Management
- Budget Management
- Deborah Garth International has partnered with established and emerging artists and suppliers to produce the Deborah Garth Signature Collection of design accessories to reflect and complement the unique Deborah Garth Design Style.
- Mentorship and Internship programme for young designers
- Seminars and workshops on Elements of Design for non-designers
About Deborah Garth
Deborah Garth Interior Designs was established in 1992 – and has consistently provided unsurpassed quality of service to residential, retail and corporate clients over the past 27 years. Despite the growth of the business, Deborah Garth, Chairman and CEO of DGI, remains hands-on – exerting her influence on all projects in the business and taking time to mentor and coach up and coming designers through the mentorship and internship programme at DGI. Deborah Garth has an international qualification in Design; and in addition to her role of Chairman and CEO at DGI, she served on the Board of the African Institute of Interior Design Professionals for 4 years.